HORIZONTAL TENSIONER-HORIZONTAL TENSIONER-TOGGLE TENSIONER KUKAMET 133 series with angled base
Horizontal toggle clamps KUKAMET 113 series (manual clamps) has an angled base and can be attached to the side. The clamping arm of the horizontal clamp is at 45 °
The holding power of the Horizontal clamp–Horizontal tensionerToggle clamps depends on the choice of quick release and can be varied by shifting the pressure screw.
Horizontal clamps-toggle clamps-horizontal clamps - Product features:
- Oil-resistant, ergonomic handle
- Galvanized quality steel
- Pressure screw (8.8)
- Stainless steel rivets and hardened bushings
- Lubricated joints and bearings
- Oil- and heat-resistant rubber cap of the pressure screw
- Slide-in guide that can be subsequently adjusted in two axes and anti-loss device with curved ends
Product data to download
Technical drawing PDF
|Model no.||Rustproof||black||F1 [N]||F2 [N]||F3 [N]||F4 [N]||(X1) (F1: Fi)||(X2) (F1: Fi)||Pressure spindle||Angle (+5 °)||Weight (g)||Price (€) / pc.|
- Horizontal clamps or horizontal clamps or toggle clamps in stainless steel (STAINLESS STEEL) have an S in front of the model number
- The toggle clamps can also be supplied with a SAFETY LOCK (L).
The dimensions and technical information can be changed without prior notice.